The cats have taken over!

Hi everyone! My name is Snicker



and I'm here to tell you that the cats at BCR and I, have now taken over control of the BCR blog and you'll be hearing a lot more of us! Momma said we can write about all sorts of things! We'll share with you the things we love. You can find them on our Amazon wishlist. http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/14VUTQST8F5XH

You can watch us everyday on Ustream http://www.ustream.tv/blindcatrescue at noon and 3 pm EST everyday. And Thursdays through Mondays at 10pm EST as well.

Eight will probably tell you what it's like to chase lizards and birds all day! I, for one, am very excited to hear about lizards! Once, he even told me about a giant bird with a cat toy that hangs off of his face! Boy oh boy, I sure would love to play with that bird!!

Oh and if you didn't already know... I'm blind! That's right, blind, but don't feel sorry for me. I am a very well adjusted cat. I really don't even know what it means to be blind! I feel like every other cat! I still chase bugs and climb up high, I love cat naps and belly rubs, and to top it all off, my momma loves me just the way I am! I sure am one lucky kitty.

I live at Blind Cat Rescue & Sanctuary Inc. with 88 other kitties. My mom started this place so cats like me will have a furever home and always be loved and well taken care of.

Well everyone, it's about time for my cat nap, so make sure to keep an eye out for our next entry!

Written by Snicker the Cat. Edited by Jennifer.

Comments

  1. I can't wait! I know Snickers has lots to say.
    Sue Brandes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Eight is one of our yard cats that comes in at night when he is so inclined. (When it is cold or raining he always comes in)

      Delete
  3. I'm excited about the blog, can't wait to see what Snickers has in store for everyone :) !!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts