Naming your Pet Cat – Names are Forever!
By Jill Anne Sparapany
I’ve always heard our cats have “their own name”, a secret name they never share with us. Sometimes, we can choose a name that really suits our cat…
Your cat is unique and its name should be as well. The following are some tips to help you pick the name that is perfect for the newest edition to your home.
- Cats respond well to names that end with the sound "E".
- They also respond to shorter rather than longer names.
- If you do decide on a long name, make sure you have a nickname also picked out.
- Imagine yourself calling out this name. If it's embarrassing, you may want to rethink your choice.
- Use the type of breed, color, personality traits, etc... to help get your creative juices flowing.
Some websites with unique names for cats:
http://www.youpet.com/cat-names/ (top 100 names)
and last, but not least, names for black cats! Black cats are the least adopted color cat from shelters!
Don't forget you can win this great Halloween shirt by liking and commenting on Facebook
Cookbooks are still available!! Would make great presents for the cook in your family :)
Please remember to vote for the cats! 1 vote every 24 hours, eaglerarelife.com/content/alana-miller