Snickers' exclusive interview with Mack

Hey everyone, Snicker here! I'm back and I'm going to do an interview with Mack!




He's the resident musician here at BCR and I wanted to get the inside scoop about his music, his love for Weruva Wet Cat Food, and find out how he likes living here at Blind Cat Rescue!



Snicker: Mack, it's nice to be able to sit down and have an interview with such a talented cat! Tell me, how long have you been singing?




Mack: Well Snick, I've been singing since I was just a wee little kitten. You see, life wasn't great to me as a kitten, so to make the best of my situation I would sing. Personally, I believe my singing is what saved me from my hard life on the streets.

Snicker: Oh really? How so?

Mack: Well, I believe that my singing attracted some kind people who found me. Without my singing, maybe they never would have found me.

Snicker: Is that how you ended up at BCR?

Mack: Kind of. The kind rescuers took me to the doctor. They did some tests and found out that I am FIV+. Normally, a death sentence for a cool cat like me.

Snicker: Oh No!!! What happened?

Mack: Well, they made an appointment to euthanize me. Thankfully, one of my rescuers had heard about this amazing place called Blind Cat Rescue and they took me in! They really are amazing people here at BCR!

Snicker: Well that's fantastic, but wait, you're not blind, are you?

Mack: No, I'm not blind, but that's one of the great things about this organization, Snicker, they also take in FIV+ and FELV+ cats.

Snicker: Wow! That's great! So, I've been hearing that you have a special love for something here at BCR?

Mack: Oh yes! I am in love with a new food that they've gotten in. It's made by Weruva. It's called Cats In The Kitchen! You can find them on our Amazon wishlist.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/14VUTQST8F5XH

I absolutely love that entire line. There are a ton of different flavors, so I don't get bored with the same thing all the time.

Snicker: Oh yes, I've had that! I love the Goldie Lox flavor! Ok, so two more questions. What is your favorite thing about BCR and what is your least favorite thing about BCR?

Mack: Well, I'd have to say my favorite thing about BCR is all the love and stability. I know everyone here loves me dearly, and I know that because of the great food, the belly rubs, and the great big comfy beds I get to sleep in.

My least favorite thing about BCR is Eight the cat. He's just rude and he doesn't smell right. I don't dislike the guy, we just aren't the best of friends. He lays on my bed sometimes and makes it smell. It's like too much cologne or something.

Snicker: Ha ha ha! Well, it sounds like you really love BCR! Okay Mack, I really appreciate you letting me pry into your amazing life! We have to wrap this interview up, any last words for our viewers and the great people who love your music?

Mack: I love you all! My music is for you! I hope you enjoy!

Written by Snicker
Edited by Jennifer

Comments

  1. I love your creativity Snickers (and Jennifer too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snickers you did a great job! Really enjoyed learning more about Mac.
    Sue Brandes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts