Exclusive Interview with Queen Hope

SNICKER: Hey there everyone! Welcome back! Today we'll be interviewing Queen Hope! I hope you're excited, I know I am. So, before we get started, can I call you Hope?





HOPE: Very well, sonny. 


SNICKER: Great. So, Hope, I hear you are the oldest cat here at Blind Cat Rescue, how old are you?

HOPE: I'm as old as a fart on a lizards bottom in December.

SNICKER: .... Uhhhh.... Ok... I heard around 20 years old, is that about correct?

HOPE: As sure as a caterpillar turns into a cocoon.

SNICKER: LOL you sure are funny Hope.


HOPE: Now listen here sonny. I don't know nothing about all that l.o.l. stuff, but I don't want nothing to do with it. You aren't making any sense when you talk to me like that. Now sit up straight and mind your elders and I might just finish your silly little interview  for you internet thing. Personally I don't understand that internet stuff either...

SNICKER: I'm sorry Hope. I didn't mean to offend you.

HOPE: No worries sonny, lets continue with the interview. 

SNICKER: Have you ever met anyone famous?

HOPE: Well, when I was a young cat, I met a dashing young tom cat. He was very dapper and dazzling. I fell in love with him. Unfortunately it wasn't meant to be. He had a very serious addiction and I wanted no part in it. I've seen what lasagna can do to families. 

SNICKER: Lasgana? Wait, are you saying you were in love with the infamous Garfield?



HOPE: Yes, that was his name. He was very handsome back in our day.

SNICKER: Wow! So, how do you like Blind Cat Rescue?

HOPE: What? You're going to have to speak up. I can barely hear you.

SNICKER: How do you like BCR?

HOPE: I've never owned a VCR.

SNICKER: No, BCR!!!

HOPE: DVR? What's a DVR?

SNICKER: Blind Cat Rescue. Do you like it here?

HOPE: Oh, why didn't you ask in the first place? Yes, I love it. Alana is such a doll and takes care of me so well. I get along really well with the other cats. Did you know I came to BCR because my previous owners dumped me at a pound?!!? I mean really! What nerve! I was 18 years old! People can be so heartless. Of course these are the same types of people who would drop their elderly parents off in a park or something. Psshh. People now a days have no respect for the elderly! We are important! We are history! Young people could learn so much from us if they just sat down and took the time to listen! Oh, but yes, I love it here at BCR. I'm well taken care of and deeply loved by many. I get the respect I deserve. It's about time if you ask me! I should have gotten here sooner!



SNICKER: Well I'm glad everything worked out so well for you. Is there anything that you think the younger generation should know?

HOPE: I believe there is a lot the younger generation should know!    I think the most important is to respect the elderly. Whether it be your grandma or your cat, or any species in between, we all deserve respect and love. Just because we are old does not make us any less valuable. In fact, it should make us more valuable. We know things, we've been through things and we've been there for you. Don't forget to love. 

SNICKER: That was beautiful!

HOPE: Of course it was, I said it didn't I?

SNICKER: Yes, yes ma'am. So, what do you like to do in your free time?

HOPE: I'm a napper. I love to nap. I also love to sing. You can often hear me singing during tours. My voice isn't what it used to be, but it's still beautiful. There are these fantastic beds that I love to sleep in! Very comfortable.


We have them on our Amazon Wishlist if you'd like to check them out. 

SNICKER: Wow, napping all the time sounds delightful! Is there anything else you'd like to say to the viewers?

HOPE: Nah. I think it's about my nap time. I would like to say hello and send out a special I love you to ALL if my amazing fans. You're all fantastic. I just love people who love an old cat like myself. 

SNICKER: Well, there you have it folks. Our exclusive interview with Queen Hope!

Comments

  1. I love queen Hope. This had me in tears it was so funny. Sorry they just dumped you but; I am so glad you ended up at BCR.
    Sue B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, queen Hope you are so sweet baby:) You surely are my favorite number ONE at BCR :) -Taru-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Live long and prosper Queen Hope <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the blogs, and I love you dear Hope :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts