Interview with some employees!

SNICKER: Today is a very special blog entry. We are interviewing the employees of BCR!! Let's start with Jennifer! Jennifer, how are you?





JENNIFER: I'm great! Thanks for asking!

SNICKER: So tell me, how did you hear about BCR? 

JENNIFER: Well, I know a great woman named Robin! She loves BCR and brought me to an Open House last November. I was hooked.

SNICKER: Oh! I love Robin. She does all of our great pictures! 


JENNIFER: Yep, she's very talented!

SNICKER: So, what did you like most when you came to BCR for the first time?

JENNIFER: I loved the fact that the cats all have a forever home, are well cared for, and very loved. It just seemed like a place I really wanted to be. I feel in love with Meadow the first time I came. She was so sweet. 

SNICKER: Aww! So how did you hear about an opening?

JENNIFER: Well, Robin told me about an opening. I immediately emailed BCR! I had an interview and the rest is history!

SNICKER: Awesome! I'm glad you got a job here. We love you!! 

JENNIFER: Thanks Snicker. I love everyone here!

SNICKER: So, tell me, who is your favorite  cat?

JENNIFER: Well, I don't have just one favorite. 

SNICKER: Well, give me your top 10!

JENNIFER: Hmm... Okay... Boots, Noah, Felix, Kellar, Candy, Mickey, Socks, Scotty, Edward, and Sierra. In no particular order. I have lots of others though!!!

SNICKER: Well geez! You do have a lot of favorites. So, what do you do here at BCR?

JENNIFER: I do chores like laundry, dishes, and feeding. I give the night time medicines. I play with the kitties. I write the Blind Cat Rescue blog, open boxes at 6:30pm EST, post Instagram pictures, post on Facebook and chat with the Ustream and Youtube viewers. If you'd like to check out some of the things I do you can check them out on these links.

SNICKER: Wow! Awesome. Thanks for all the links! So tell me, what's your least favorite chore here at BCR?

JENNIFER: I would definitely have to say my least favorite chore is cleaning the litter boxes. I definitely do not enjoy that. 

SNICKER: Well, let me say, I appreciate you cleaning out my litter box!

JENNIFER: Well, thank you Snicker! I'm glad you appreciate it!

SNICKER: Okay Jennifer, I have to go interview other people, but I really appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to talk to me. 

JENNIFER: No problem! Have a great day!

SNICKER: Next we're going to talk to Stephanie! Hi Steph! How are you and can you tell us how you heard about Blind Cat Rescue?



STEPHANIE: I heard about BCR online and I'm doing fantastic, thanks for asking!

SNICKER: Great! I'm happy to hear that! So you heard about us online. What made you decide that you wanted to work here?

STEPHANIE: I liked the fact that BCR adopts cats that no one else would adopt. It just seems like a great organization to be associated with. I love animals, especially cats and I was just so happy with the work that goes on here, I just felt like I had to be a part of it!

SNICKER: Yeah, a lot of great things are happening here at BCR. Lots of love!  So, I know you have to have a favorite... Who is your favorite cat?

STEPHANIE: Well, I have a lot of favorites... Can I pick a few?

SNICKER: Sure. 

STEPHANIE: Well then my favorites are Hermes, Candy, Smudge, Sierra, Honey, Felix, Pixie, Sandy, and of course YOU!

SNICKER: Aww. You're just saying that because I'm the one interviewing you! You're just being nice!

STEPHANIE: No way Snicker. I definitely mean it! I love you! You're awesome!!!

SNICKER: Aww, well that means a lot to me! I'm glad you love me so much. I love you too! So what do you do here at BCR?

STEPHANIE: I clean, feed, and medicate. I also play with the kitties and I give awesome tours at 12 p.m  and 3 pm. EST!!! 

SNICKER: Oh yeah, I heard you give awesome tours!!!

STEPHANIE: I do give awesome tours! The chore I dislike the most has definitely got to be dishes. I hate washing dishes! 

SNICKER: Ha ha! I bet. I hate water, so I bet I wouldn't like doing the dishes either! Okay Stephanie, I've got someone else to interview, so I'll talk to you later. Have a great day!!!

SNICKER: Now I'm here with Sydney! Glad to have you here Sydney! So, can you tell me how you heard about Blind Cat Rescue?



SYDNEY: Thanks Snicker, I'm happy to be here. I heard about BCR through Robesonian website. 

SNICKER: Okay, cool. So what, you say the job ad and thought, heck yeah, I'd love to have a job with cats?

SYDNEY: Pretty much. I thought it would be great to play with 90 cats everyday! I was correct! This job is fantastic. I love the cats!

SNICKER: So, who is your favorite?

SYDNEY: I have a few favorites. Bear, Meadow, Candy, Smudge, Jager, and Felix.

SNICKER: Great! So, what are your duties here at BCR?

SYDNEY: I medicate, feed and water, clean, and play with the cats.

SNICKER: What is the chore you hate the most?

SYDNEY: Cleaning up hairballs, they're squishy! I hate hairballs!

SNICKER: Ha ha ha!!! I hate hairballs too! I bet you've never had to hack one up. You get a whole new perspective on them. Very gross. Okay Sydney, we've run out of time. Thank you so much for taking the time to talk to me. I hope you have a great day and I can't wait to see you again. Bye everyone!!!

Written by: Snicker
Edited by: Jennifer

Comments

  1. So fun to meet the girls. Great interview.
    Sue B

    ReplyDelete
  2. These people are all so wonderful, thanks for featurin them and letting us get to know them abit better! Great shots and sounds like such a wonderful place.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts